Wednesday, June 13, 2012

June Birchbox

My June Birchbox came in the mail today and while I didn't receive one of the boxes with the Stila One Step Bronze, I am very happy with my box (plus, I wouldn't have gotten much use out of it as I don't use bronzer and don't tan). I was happy to see a product by the brand Melvita, which I have heard a lot about on UK blogs but hadn't seen around stateside. It's a spray toner which I have been obsessed with lately!

I received:
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner *full size* retail $15
Melvita Rose Floral Water .95floz, full size 6.76oz $22 (worth $3.10)
TheBalm  Stainiac in Beauty Queen .04flox, full size .3floz $17 (worth $2.25)
Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream .1floz, full size 1.25oz $16 (worth $1.30)
Cynthia Rowley Band-Aids *full size box*, the card says $15, but the site is selling 40 for $14 so I'll say it's worth $7
vial of John Varvatos Star USA  (negligible)

The band aids are adorable and I'm excited to try the Melvita. I've previously used Eyeko but not before their rebranding so I'm curious to see if their liquid liner has changed. I've owned the Stainiac before and liked it. I'm quite happy with this box and with a nearly $29 value, it's definitely worth the $10 I paid.

What did you receive in your June Birchbox?

Disclosure: Referral link utilized.