Friday, December 10, 2010

Eyeko Code

You know how I mentioned the Eyeko Surprise Gift set yesterday? It gets better, through tonight midnight UK time you can receive 10%, 20% or 30% off your order too! I just ordered (again I know - shhh) and the codes work on the surprise gift bags, so even a better deal! The free ship over $55 is before code use (shh don't tell Eyeko).

* Enter TEN into the discount code box at checkout for spends over £10/€12/$15.
* Enter TWENTY into the discount code box at checkout for spends over £20/€25/$30.
* Enter THIRTY into the discount code box at checkout for spends over £30/€35/$50.

Use my ambassador's code: E11926 also if you like. Personally, I used my dear blogging buddy and birthday twin's code as I figure someone should get the commission from my order(s). Can't wait to start reviewing everything!

I promise there will be posts of substance soon!

Too many deals around that's for sure.

Disclosure: yadda yadda ambassador code yadda yadda refferal code yadda yadda commission yadda