Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sephora Friends & Family Live!

I'm sure you've all heard about Sephora Friends & Family already. The code FF2010 will get you 20% off the entire store from October 22nd through November 3rd, however, the code is working now!

What are you hauling?

I actually just placed an order for this Make Up Forever set and I'm eying a few of the holiday sets, but I don't know which one to pick (I had some online credit burning a hole in my pocket so the above cost me just $30)! These sets are a great value and exceedingly more so with the discount. Don't forget Ebates!

Disclosure: This e-mail includes a referral link.

3 comments:

Miss ♥ Nikka said...

That's a great set! I'm definitely going to buy something and take advantage of this sale!

Jamie Dorman said...

THis is sooo weired. I don't want anything! What is wrong with me?!

FM said...

Wow - thanks for bringing that to my attention!
I really wish they would ship to Australia....this is enough to make me consider using a post packaging/forwarding service, but only if the UD naked palette is back in stock sigh

Post a Comment